Saturday, May 31, 2008

Personal Reflection

I believe that the book Alas, Babylon was a good book. I enjoyed reading it. However I did not like that the chapters were so long. You would always get lost in the middle of the chapter when you had to put it down, you couldn't just finish the chapter and then do what you needed to do, unless you were near the end of a chapter. I thought it was a good book because it was very interesting. It was not one of those books that talked about what all these people did and how they argued all the time. It talks about all the destruction that is going on. It gives really good descriptions which lets you picture what you are reading. It showed that things can and probably will happen to America. Its shows that America is strong and that if we work together we can help out our neighbors and get the things done that we need to. It shows that America can rebuild itself after something bad happens. It also shows that we need to have a change in the world or else things will always be the same and America would not be America. I believe that other people should read this book. I don't even like reading books, but this one I did. After I got to reading I would keep on going until I got disrupted, then I would keep on reading after that. I have learned that the world will never always be in control of one nation, it will always change. We need to be kind and have good worldly relations or else something like that could happen.

No comments: